Five songs that I would have with me on a desert island sounds like an easy topic but it is hard! Actually naming the songs isn’t as hard as the “why”. And what am I going to use to play them? They will always be in my head and heart.
- Dream A Little Dream of Me by Mama Cass. This is my very favorite song. It’s a little jazzy, a little bluesy; everyone needs a little of that in their life. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_070zWcEuk
- Free by Church of Rhythm. Being on a desert island I would be FREE from all of the trappings society puts on me. Free to live the life I want, not worry about the past…. Live simple, pure. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFRG7wboM0M
- In This Life by Colin Raye. In this life I am blessed to have been loved by you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCVo_69Gv4w
- A Broken Wing by Martina McBride. After a few broken wings, I am really learning how to fly! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgjTO5eAbZY
- The Lord Is My Shepherd by Dennis Jernigan. Everything about this song is beautiful. The beautiful prayer set to music. Amazing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLP20bGLsQYI
There you have it, my top 5 picks in no particular order. I just cannot imagine my world without this music. I have copied the U-Tube links for your listening pleasure.
What would you pick?